Bring your dad to Patty’s Eggnest
Come visit us on this holiday season!
Our 2013-2014 holiday hours are
12/24 Christmas Eve 8am – 3pm
12/25 Christmas day CLOSED
12/26 Boxing day 8am – 8pm
12/31 New Years Eve 8am – 8pm
1/1 New Year Day 8am – 8pm
Tomorrow Is the big turkey day! Most of our locations will be open with special holiday hours and menus:
- Everett 128th: 8am-7pm. Dinner menu is choice of a traditional turkey or prime rib dinner, served with salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry jam, mixed vegetables, and a dinner roll ($17.95 for adult, $10.95 for children).To top it off, all dinners come with pumpkin pie dessert!
- Ravenna: 8am-3pm, breakfast and lunch as usual.
- Seattle (Ballard): 8am-3pm, breakfast and lunch only.
- Arlington: 8am to 4pm, breakfast and lunch as usual.
Happy Thanksgiving, and we hope to see you!
Hello everyone! If you’ve been following our Facebook page, we have been competing for “Best Breakfast” category in the annual Best of Western Washington contest. If you like us, vote for us! Voting ends on October 14th.
1) Go to best.king5.com.
2) Select “start voting.”
3) Select “cheap eats” and “breakfast.”
4) Search for “Patty’s Eggnest – Holman Rd.”
5) Cast your vote! (Email sign-up is required.)
Thank you for spending your time to vote for us! With your help we can win this!
Hello everyone! It’s been a while since we posted to our website. Our team has been working very hard on opening our latest location in the Ravenna neighborhood. At the beginning of this month, we officially opened our doors to Patty’s Eggnest Restaurant & Turkey House on 2404 NE 65th Street Seattle, WA 95115 (near the Chevron corner gas station on 65th and 25th). We are very excited to expand our family of restaurants, bringing the best breakfasts in Seattle.
With this announcement, however, we have closed the Monroe restaurant location after almost ten years in business. We want to thank all of our regulars and customers for their loyal patronage and continued support.
A new egg will be hatching soon in the Ravenna neighborhood. We are moving into the old “Pied Piper Pub” space near 25th Avenue NE & NE 65th Street. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new people!